Your wedding has a theme. You’ve put time, thought, and energy into the color scheme, decorations, and ambience of your special day, but have you forgotten about the cocktails? If the answer is yes, it’s not too late to add a little extra flair to your drinks with these simple suggestions:
- Weather: Reflect the season with signature cocktails. Fall wedding = Hot apple cider. Spring = Mint Mojitos. Winter wedding = Peppermint Martinis….you get the gist.
- Combo: There’s a new trend in sip-and-bite duos, like tequila and mini tacos. Match up finger foods with their alcoholic counterpart and you’re good to go!
- Color Coded: Incorporate your wedding colors into the cocktails you serve. Liquor comes in every color imaginable, so get creative and treat your guests to a one-of-a-kind cocktail.
- Napkins: Personalize cocktail napkins with fun facts or random tidbits about you two….at the very least, it’ll start some pretty fun conversations among your guests.
- Soda Pop: Don’t forget about your non-drinking guests. Set up a table with a colorful array of soda bottles that look just as fun and festive as other cocktails circulating the room. This is a great way to make sure kids and underage guests feel just as included as the adults.